Monday, July 11, 2016

Angel Of Darkness

Angel Of Darkness

it always feels like i'm walking backwards
i don't know where i stand.
walking with arms wide open
just to find that i'm still
empty hand
x
can you find my shadow
when your heading towards the sun
i'm walking towards a blanket of darkness
when i feel like i should run
x
you are the ghost that haunts me
in my dreams of yesterday
if you ever return to me
please don't go away
wait until morning
stay with me tonight
since the moment
that you went away
nothing seems to feel right
x
i can't forget your face
and i still feel the touch of your skin
ever breath. i breath for you
now i hope my lungs give in
x
so wrap your loving arms my throat
squeeze until i can not scream
wake me from this nightmare
kill all of my dreams
x
so angel of darkness
please come back again
i know you're out there
and i'll follow you till the end

No comments:

Post a Comment