Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Crazy March 27, 2011 at 3:41am

Trapped inside my own head
With nothing but my own fevered dreams to comfort me
I know the pain of the madman
He lives inside of me
I've felt the strength of demons
And the weakness of self- preservation
And hope. Hope
Hey, parents, do you know where your kids are tonight?
Are they locked away inside of themselves?
Are their minds slipping away?
Mama hen, mama hen
The fox has taken your baby again
Precious minds are a shame to waste
Memories are forgotten in haste
I am losing all that is me
Yet gaining something entirely different
Something that acts like an animal
And speaks like God
Comforts me like a best friend
And loves me like its child
I am its child
An innocent brat, ready for its teachings
Ready to do what is told to me
Believing all that is said to me
Taking in all
And living off of my fevered dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment