Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Painful Thoughts March 27, 2011 at 4:19am

The razorblade

take away the pain

it cuts so slowly

so softly

let my pain bleed away

You all assume so much about me

will I be safe in my room

I do not let you in

I do not speak to you anymore

when I was 5 you couldn’t get me to stop talking

now I’m 24 and you cant get me to start talking

I’m a tattered angel

withered and died

not ever to be reborn from this hell that I live in

lost, and slowly assuming the fetal position

want to cry

want to slowly die

get high cos that is all there is to do

get high cos it makes you feel so good

get high cos you will have a chance to die

there once was a time when everything was beautiful

and nothing hurt

but I don't remember that time

everything has always been so painful

I've always hurt deep down inside my soul, in my mind

in my heart

my happiness is short lived

it always has been

<*> kiss my pain away

make it all go away

so I don't hurt anymore

pain is all I've ever felt

I’m lost

deep down inside my mind

something that I cannot find

cut, cut deeper, till you hit the veins

and let your life bleed away

and you will no longer be in pain

unloved, unhappy, lost and confused

I cut cos I like seeing the droplets of blood run down my arm

its rock bottom

I've hit the last notch

I’m laying against the bathtub

on the floor in a pool of my blood

dazed and confused

laying there in my own blood

laying there looking at what I did to myself

be careful, I am dangerous

not to you, to myself

I’d never survive without you holding my hand....I’d die

nobody can hear me scream

No one can see me

what the hell is your problem

do you not hear me

no you don't

you don't hear me

you don't see me

you don't listen to my cries for help

your lies leave scars upon my arms

fuck you

erase you

hate you

dream you

need you

lose you

scar you

smash you

KILL ME I lied to you

I kissed you

I touched you

I love you

I fucked you

I left you

I hurt you

I live for you

I comfort you

I love you

love is the slowest form of suicide

without it you are gone

stop the pain

stop the pain

stop the pain

stop the pain

fuck off

fuck off and die

its another fucking day

in hell

the one you love to hate

is in the mirror

so look in and take a look at yourself

you look at my arms

as they are a bloody mess

and I say to you

I am okay

I’m okay I swear

I will be ok

the pain is temporary

covered in my own blood

I feel so beautiful

kiss me

because your lips are so soft

and so luscious

inside, deep down inside

I am so weak and powerless

I try to build myself up

saying that I am a good person

and try not to be so negative but it just don't go away

the thoughts don't subside

they stay with me everyday

kill me faster with strawberry gashes all over

let the razorblade slash my arms

up and down

all over and all around

fuck you

fuck you

my lips are sewn

kiss me

and taste the blood

I’m hurting inside

the person I am

has died

and I think about her

and I’m sitting here

and I’m holding onto

a dream that wont come true

I know I’m a loser

but you know you love me

Torn

withered away

laying here bloody

spots of blood on the papers

as I sit here and write about suicide

and how I wish I could die

if I pull the trigger

this nightmare I have in my head will go away

I never want us to fade out

resting on a love that fell apart

where are you

I need you

you still have my heart

I hurt myself

so you can’t

but I won’t forget the way you love me

every scar tells a story

about who you are

I’m pissed now but it’s all good, i hate life

it sucks

but oh well

got to live it one day at a time

I’m completely incomplete

the puzzles are left to be put together

but you won’t understand how I am feeling inside

blood can be so pretty

so shiny

so red

so dark

the smell of blood is luscious

what have I become

I have become what I hate

I hate myself

I hate who I am

I hate me

I hate me, myself and I

I have let myself bleed

sad eyes

lay upon such a beautiful face

that suicide was the only option

what have I become

want me to prove that I’m a lesbian

hell no

fuck you asshole

why do I got to be something that you want me to be

why can’t I be who I want to be

I don't want to live to be who you want me to be

that is not who I am

I live for myself

even though I hate who I have become

love is an excuse to get hurt

and if love is an excuse to hurt

then hurt me

please hurt me

so slice open my veins

and let the romance that I have for you bleed away

I’m everything that I hate

I hate myself

time goes on forever

but time won’t make things better

it won’t make things go away

I took your picture

and tore it up

I can’t look at it without crying

remember kids

slice your arm "down the road, not across the street"

I laughed the loudest

who'd of known

when I was on the floor

with the gun laying next to my hand

that my laughter is a cry for help

take pills

ESCAPE

ESCAPE into a vague world of unknowingness

I don't know who I am

I am lost

lost in a world that I will never find myself

it has already damaged me now

and I am lost

there is no more hope for me

stop wishing that I would get better

cos I won’t

the more I hurt

the more I scream

you cannot hear me

you cannot see me

not the real me

not who I am

not what I am about

what I am thinking

or what I am going through

please don't ever go away

please don't leave me here

I hurt without you

baby I miss you so bad

why did there have to be lies

why did trust have to be broken

I’m sorry

I’m so sorry

I’m a geek

a loser

a freak

I’m emo

a nerd

a slut

a skater

a dyke

a rocker

a bitch

all these labels

your words

leave scars on my arms

nobody said it was easy

cut me

slice me

Blood red strawberry scars on my arms

I’m not afraid

put the gun into my hand

don't think about it

just pull the trigger

shards of glass

skies of gold

steal my breath

blood runs cold

violet waves

oceans blue

all my love

lost in you

what did I do

to deserve this pain

I am the god of fuck

fuck me

I don't care if it hurts

I want to have control

I want a perfect body

a perfect soul

depression, suicide, bipolar disorder

I suffer from these all

just forget me

its that simple

your hell is when

you're dreaming and I’m awake

be a nightmare in my sleep

scare me forever

like a bullet in my soul

kill me forever

I'll never be perfect...Happy....Beautiful....Good enough...Yours....Lets cut our wrist

like cheap coupons

and say that death was

on sale today

I’m not like them

I can’t pretend

Lost

Confused

Delusional

Ignored

Unwanted

not beautiful

lost soul

my emotions make me who I am

I can be safe here in this white brick room

Unharmed

lost still

confused still

it's a good year

for a murder

let me take the wheel

I'll crash this car

do you have to make this so hard

nothing tastes as good as thin feels

anorexia isn’t a lifestyle

it's a sickness that I am

not yet ready to recover from

the dreams in which

I’m dying

are the best I ever had

writing is my art

writing is my way to vent

put the weight on my shoulders

and the pain in my heart

tie the knots in my stomach

and you'll let it tear me apart

so tear me apart

so I could be everything you need

I hate me

I hate me

I hate myself

I hate myself

I hate who I am

I hate who I have become

I hate who I will be

I hate who I will become

the pain is my release

I wanted to be just like you

so perfect

so wanted

so untouchable

No comments:

Post a Comment