Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Goin Crazy February 21, 2011 at 3:24am

Goin crazy
Outta my head
Sometimes I wish I had a dime
So I could get high
Lose my troubles
Hurry on the double
Want to numb the pain sometimes
The pain I feel inside
This pain I try so hard to hide
Screaming
Screaming so loud
But no one can hear me screaming
I am screaming on the inside
Dance to the beat of the drum
Hum hum
These voices whisper to me
I try not to see
I try to ignore them
They just won't let me be
Darkness is surrounding me
Nightmares haunt me at night
I used to crave the touch of a blade
Used to seek strawberry gashes on my arms
I can't even bring myself to do that again
But I must say it did seem to ease the pain
Shaking back and forth
Lost my self worth
Really don't want to be alone
Even though sometimes I feel like I'm alone
Eventually find my way back home
Don't really want to be left in solitude
Battling all my thoughts
Try to get them out of my head
Forgetting all the things I should've said
Doesn't matter now
It seems that I  am too far gone
This is me
I am goin crazy
Shit I been crazy
Just maybe not this crazy
Crazy in my head
The real me was bound to come out sooner or later
Better late than never
Sorry you had to see me
See me like this
You will  begin to come to conclusions in your head
Conclusions about me that are probably wrong
Then again, they could be right
I'm goin crazy
Goin crazy in my head
Crazy I tell you
Forgot the things I should've said
Ignore me, its okay, most people do
I often battle the demons in my head
I go to a special place where I can think & sort my thoughts
A place where I can wrestle with my thoughts
And not get caught
I'm goin crazy
Crazy in my head
Crazy but I don't think you would understand
I am not sure anyone could understand why I am the way I am
Not sure anyone would understand why I feel the way I do
I am not you could imagine what's it like to be me
Maybe you could, maybe not
I wouldn't wish it upon no one at all
I hope no one has to feel the way I feel sometimes
Wouldn't wish it upon no one
Not even my worst enemy
If you want me to leave for awhile I will
I will give everyone a break from me
If anyone is tired of me then I will just go
It will hurt me but I will be okay
I always somehow seem to manage
If I talk too much then just tell me
If I annoy you then just tell me
If I get on your nerves then just tell me
I don't mean to be a needy, overbearing person
Goin crazy
Crazy in my head
Crazy
Crazy in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment