Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I Want To Stab Someone March 20, 2011 at 10:40pm

At this moment how do I feel?
Trying to sit here & just deal
I feel a sort of homicidal rage inside
It’s a feeling I just can’t hide
Inside my head
I’m wishing someone was dead
I want to stab someone with a very sharp object
Someone in particular actually
I'm not going to say who
But if you know me well
Then you will know who I hate the most
The number one person on my hit list
This won’t give you a clue
Cos I have not shared my hit list with you
Yes, I want to stab someone
Stab a sharp object through his heart
I have wished that from the very start
I do not like it when anyone gets near my future wife
She is my everything, she is my life
I should have seen it coming
I’m so glad I didn’t start running
Yes I want to stab a sharp object through his heart
I have wanted to from the very start
Watching him touch her & put his hands on her enrages me
His day will come, watch and see
I sit there & watch everything around me
Cos that is how it has to be
One day I will blow my lid
And say things that should have already been said
No I will not commit murder
That is just unheard of
Though I would not physically kill him
It’s still in my mind
I want to stab a very sharp object through his heart
I have wanted to from the very start

No comments:

Post a Comment