Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Feeling Numb March 23, 2011 at 1:04am

I've lost who I was
I've become someone I hate
A monster
Someone I’m not
I fight the demons that I have inside
But the thoughts just won't subside
Every day that I wake up I wish that I hadn't
I don't know why these thoughts run through my head
I don't understand why I wish I was dead
I can't explain why I’ve been acting this way
I've been treating people wrong
And I don't know why
I can't sleep
Can’t eat
All I can do is cry
I'm dying slowly inside
Every day I have thoughts in my head
I have thoughts of taking pills just to numb the pain
Every day it rains inside my head
I try not to listen to the voices
Even though the voices say I should end it all
Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to die
But truth is, I’m so scared to die
I think sometimes that if I was dead maybe people’s lives would be better if I was gone
It keeps playing over & over
This stupid song
It’s like a broken record
That keeps on skipping
And everyday I keep on wishing
Hoping that this will be the last
It has nothing to do with you
I'm just not happy with myself
No matter what you say
I’ll always think this is my fault
I’ll always blame myself
Hate who I am
Who I’ve become

No comments:

Post a Comment