Wednesday, June 22, 2016

No Good For You May 4, 2010 at 10:40pm

I'm doing no good here
Only sitting here hurting you more
And that's the last thing I ever wanted to do
I feel like I'm only in your way
You're obviously unhappy and so am I
I don't know what to do
I don't want you out of my life
I don't want to lose you
You're my best friend
You always listen to me when I'm down
I know I don't always listen to you
I'm not a good listener
I'm not a good helper
I'm stuck on myself
I'm lazy
And inconsiderate
I don't think about others feelings
I don't know where life will take me
And I don't know where this is going to go
But I feel like I'm only holding you back
Holding you back from what I don't know
I'm no help to you
I'm no good to you
I thought I had many skills and many talents
But I've lost them all
I'm no good to you
No good to anyone
I've got myself into a funk
And I can't get out of it
I live each day waiting for the hours to pass until I can go back to bed
I feel numb and lost
You deserve better than me
I don't know what happened to me
Or where I went
We used to have this great love
But for some reason its gone
I know I've changed and you haven't
I don't know why I changed or how
But I did
I don't know how to get back to the old me
The me that you used to love so much
I'm going downhill
Faster and faster
I've hurt you for too long
Just tell me when its over
And I'll leave
Then you won't be hurting anymore
I didn't want it to end
But I don't know how to get back to where we used to be
The times when we were so happy
When life was happy
I'm not happy and I know you're not either
What do you suggest we do about it?
I'm no good
I'm no good for you
I'm no good for anyone
No good

No comments:

Post a Comment